Boohoo.

I don't get it. Today, I had my first exam at sixth form. I was quite calm, as usual. Then I entered the canteen, you could almost see sweat patches under everyone's armpits, everyone had dark circles beneath their eyes, everyone was flicking through papers and stressing out. And these so stressed out people are the people who study the most. Blah.

I need to go study for my applied mathematics exam.
So I can sweat and stress and cry.

On a side note, illejla ha nfattruha.


meet red without his mop.

3 comments:

  1. Ejja ibda ghax illejla mhux ha jkellek cans :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute photo! And good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, too much cuteness from my part (sarcasm).
    Thanks :)

    Btw, I deleted my facebook, you might have noticed, so I might email you from this weird email address. That would be mine. :P

    I'll use the same email you gave me so you could view this blog, yes? xo

    ReplyDelete