Oh look, I seem to shower naked as well.

It's about time that I post a blog about the useless groups/pages everyone seems to love to join. Not that I care, but to avoid certain recurring misunderstandings I have to make clear that this is not a post relating to someone in particular. A lot of people join groups. Don't ask me why.

So basically, these pages are just a way to show all of Facebook what you like to do and how you do it, or as is most applicable here - what you WISH you like to do, and how you WISH you do it. Like the group "I don't hate you, I just lost all respect for you!" I know some people who joined that page personally, and most of them prefer to join such pages to get over their rage. That's so lame, really. Personally, I would prefer some beating up. Even if I was on the other side of the coin.

So when ke$ha released her first single, someone HAD TO start a fan page about it. I still need to understand why anyone would want to be a fan of "I wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy" or "Dont you hate when you wake up in the morning and NOT feeling like P diddy." These groups really make me dislike ke$ha more. She's stupid already. Her songs are shallow, and they're making her seem more shallow by sticking to her phrase of "Wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy." Really, what does P. Diddy feel like? Is that a racist comment?

Then there's the look-at-me-I'm-so-awesome fan pages:

  • "I shower naked." Jeeze we have so much in common, we should totally elope.
  • "I use my brother's/sister's laptop/pc/mac without asking them". You're such a rebel honey.
  • "if ALCOHOL isn't the answer! ... the wrong question was being asked !!" Did you come up with that? Why don't you use that intelligence in learning some proper vocabulary, and punctuating your sentences.
Then, there's the WIN groups! The ones I like personally. "A Lion would never cheat on his wife.. but a Tiger wood!", "Don't Kanye me or I will Chris Brown you and Tiger Woods your Mother" and the classic "Girls think giving birth is hard, try playing COD with a laggy connection." Hey I'm a girl, and I'd like to give birth someday, but I do enjoy COD like any other guy.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, we should totally elope. :P

    (imbad ikun hemm sister/brother fuq il-friend list) :p

    And: The difference between Santa and Tiger Woods? Santa stops after 3 ho's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls think giving birth is hard, try playing COD with a laggy connection.

    Awesome win :G

    ReplyDelete