onetoten

As I have nothing else to do, I decided to rate you readers.

On a scale of one to ten:
  • I give a ten to Red. For reasons unknown. :P
  • A ten to Andii, for being awesome.
  • A nine to Robert, for not yet figuring out how to accept the invite to read this blog. :P
  • A nine to Shaun, for having a Jew-fro.
  • An eight to Marie Claire, for her continuously updated blog, and for her courage to spend a year in Germany. (I admire her so much for that)
  • A seven to Fabian, for interesting himself in my blog, and for getting on with my pervy sick jokes.
  • aaaand, last but not least. A seven to Nathan for having such an awesome blog himself and for sharing my same thoughts. (Assuming that what's written on his blog is true.)
Thanks my dear readers, I will keep you updated.

If you're not happy with your ratings, I'll be more than eager to have a one-on-one session to receive your complaints. :G

8 comments:

  1. That means a lot coming from someone who doesn't over use the word awesome :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks! Didn't expect that, I'm not so sure where I deserve that admiration too :p but I appreciate it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and, Nathan is totally ace at blogging, I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very happy today, and that's why I feel like being extremely nice to people who deserve it!
    Sometimes I'm a bit mean to those that matter (especially Red and Andii) today, I feel like making up for it! U l-ohrajn igawdu. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Istra I thought I was the only one who realized you're sometimes mean around me :P

    ReplyDelete