If I were a boy.

No Beyoncé, I don't think I'd understand how it feels to love a girl, and I wouldn't swear I'd be a better man, and I definitely wouldn't listen to her.

Instead, I'd be one of the cool guys. It's not fair, women can't be cool and hip the way men can. Girls just need to have big boobs. That's stupid, really. Men can play COD. If a girl plays COD she's a disgrace to females all around - and in the eyes of me, she's one of them (they're oblivious to the pair of buns you have jiggling beneath them). They get to count all the lays they had, they get to actually have a lot of lays without being called whores. Maybe I don't have my priorities set right, I don't know - but to me, that's appealing.

To me, men are cool and generally, women are nagging, controlling idiots.


Oh well, might as well start using a strap on!

No comments:

Post a Comment