Get a fucking room.

"as every day passes me by the love in my hjeart grows stronger and she becomes more beautiful in my eyes i love ______ shes my princess"

Oh my god. I can't believe people like this actually exist. First of all, whatever happened to punctuation and correcting typos? Secondly, WHAT THE FUCK? This particular couple seems to have indulged in creating a Facebook account just so that they could show the world how 'in love' they are. Obviously he's dying to have some pussy, while she is in a bad case of infatuation. The only thing they do is like each other's statuses and pictures.

"finally the knight is happy he has the best girl in the world to love him and he sure to god loves her with all his heart"


Why the fuck is he calling himself a knight?
I thought knights were supposed to be bangable.

Yet, on her profile, the only statuses you see are how her straightener got broken, and how sick she feels.
And obviously, an occasional wall post from her dear boyfriend.

Now, take a look at this. Dear Sammy had probably done something wrong, don't ask me to fathom how the deranged couple's mind works.

enlarge if you feel arsed to.




1 comment: